Rules & Regulations*

Printable copy of these rules.

Resort Ground Rules

  • Maximum speed of 5mph in the park at ALL times.
  • Check-in time is 3 PM.
  • Check-out is at 11 AM, unless given permission to stay longer.
  • If you are going to be gone from your site more than 24 hours, you must move your RV to storage. There will be a $50 fee charged for any unoccupied RV.
  • Only one RV permitted per site. One additional tent is allowed if contained within site. All vehicles/equipment must be contained within site or moved to overflow parking. There is a $10 extra vehicle charge, including visitors. Visitors must be with registered guests.
  • No glass containers in and around pool/hot tub areas.
  • There is a maximum of 8 people per site.

Quiet Hours

  • Be courteous of others. Quiet time is from 10 PM to 8 AM.
  • Self-check-in after 8 PM. Inform the office in the morning to pay and/or notify of your arrival. If you arrive after 10 PM, you may not pull into your site. You must park in the boat parking area and go to your site the next morning.

Site Upkeep

  • All members and guests are responsible for keeping their site clean.
  • All members and guests are required to water around their RV after 3 days of camping.
  • After being on a site for 3 days, please move things around (coolers, tents, ) and water the area.
  • Absolutely no mats or rugs on the grass.
  • Be thoughtful of others coming in after your stay and pick up all trash (i.e. wrappers, bottle caps, ) when leaving.

Respecting Others & Their Property

  • The common area is for everyone to use and enjoy. Tents are not allowed in the common area.
  • Your site should never look like you are home-steading. Keep it orderly.
  • Inner tubes, rafts, paddleboards, rubber boats, etc. need to be put away and/or secured.
  • Don’t walk through other’s sites. Use the roads.
  • Every site has a table. If you borrow one from another site, please return it.
  • No public intoxication.

Pets

  • Members are only allowed 2 pets per site.
  • Pets must never be left alone. Do not let your dogs wander around the property.
  • All dogs are required to be on a short leash once they are out of your RV and can be no more than 10 feet from your site.
  • You must clean up after your pets IMMEDIATELY. Always keep a dog-waste bag with you to pick up fecal matter. If you don’t, you will not be allowed to bring pets anymore and will be charged a $100 fine.
  • Dumpsters are at your disposal to use for dog-waste bags and other trash.
  • There are absolutely NO pets allowed on the beach.

Fires

  • No open fires or charcoal fires are allowed.
  • Propane lit fires may be used at your site but must be at least 18” above the grass and a safe distance from guests.

Extra Vehicle, ATV &Watercraft Parking

  • Extra vehicles must park in the designated “extra vehicle parking area.”
  • ATVs, boats, and other watercraft are to parked in the designated “ATV parking area.”
  • ATVs are not permitted to use for driving around the resort. You can use them to enter and exit the resort from your site.
  • When parking in the RV storage area, maintain 6’ between units. (Gold members only)
  • When parking in the RV storage area, it is required that all RVs are parked and facing the same direction. (Gold members only)
  • You will need a new storage tag/waiver each year before using RV. (Gold members only)

Failure to follow these rules may result in management asking you to leave.

*All rules and regulations are subject to change.

Cancellation Policy**

Members

  • Members can cancel up to 7 days before arrival.
  • If the cancellation is within 7 days, there is a $50 charge.
  • If no one has called and no one has shown up 24 hours after set reservation, there will be a $100 charge.

Member Guests

  • 15% of the refund will be taken as a cancellation fee and the other 85% will be refunded to the card.
  • If the cancellation is within 7 days, there is a $50 charge.
  • If no one has called and no one has shown up 24 hours after set reservation, there will be a $100 charge.

Public Campground/Hotel Guests

  • 15% of the refund will be taken as a cancellation fee and the other 85% will be refunded to the card.
  • If the cancellation is within 7 days, 50% of the charged amount is taken as a cancellation fee and the other 50% is refunded back to the card.

**All policies are subject to change.